Исправил ошибки

Поисправлял глюки, которые наделал вчера. Теперь всё работает без SIGSEGV-ов и без утечек памяти. Ох, как помогают знания, полученные из книги, которую переводил 🙂

Ещё немного продвинулся по конструктору, впрочем идёт достаточно тяжело из-за перегруза на работе. Сильно торможусь необходимостью работать с двумя наборами данных одновременно, возможно, это был ошибочный путь с точки зрения более быстрого выхода проекта. С другой же стороны – так куда надёжнее и профессиональнее, т.к. даёт возможность иметь в одной игре сразу несколько “сюжетов”.

I’ve fixed bugs I’ve introduced yesterday. Now everything is working without SIGSEGVs and memory leaks. That knowledge I’ve gained while translating the book proves to be really useful 🙂

I’ve also moved a bit forward in Constructor programming, however it moves relatively hard due to overload at work. I’m really slowed down by necessity of working on two datasets simultaneosly. Perhaps this was a wrong way to go from development speed point of view… On the other hand it’s much more reliable and professional as allows for simultaneous multiple “plots” in the game.

Advertisements
Исправил ошибки

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s